Pink Carnations represent eternal love. True to its name these carnations represent beauty in the rawest or truest form, which is why it is said to convey thousands of unsaid emotions related to love and gratitude. So, without further ado, gift this bouquet to someone who is as beautiful as this bunch of flowers.
- Start by removing the bouquet wrapper.
- Cut the stems by one or two inches from the bottom to ensure better water intake.
- Choose a vase and fill it with water.
- Remove the leaves below the water level to prevent bacterial growth.
- Add two tablespoon of Lemon Juice and sugar into the water.
- Make sure to place the vase in indirect sunlight.
There are no reviews yet.