White roses are traditionally associated with marriages and new beginnings. If you are planning to sail on the voyage of love with your dear one, this gift of white roses could be an ideal gift for the eve of Valentine’s day.
- Start by removing the bouquet wrapper.
- Cut the stems by one or two inches from the bottom to ensure better water intake.
- Choose a vase and fill it with water.
- Remove the leaves below the water level to prevent bacterial growth.
- Add two tablespoon of Lemon Juice and sugar into the water.
- Make sure to place the vase in indirect sunlight.