From The Heart Combo
- 6 Pink Roses
- Pink Paper Packing
- Pink Ribbon
- Chocolate Truffle Cake- 500 gms
- Type of Cake – Cream
- Shape- Round
- Serves- 4-6 People
- Size- 6 inches in Diameter
- The world’s most expensive rose is a 2006 variety by famed rose breeder David Austin that was christened Juliet. Breeding the rose took a total 15 years and cost 5 million dollars!
- Pink roses stand for femininity, elegance, refinement and sweetness.
- The cake stand, cutlery & accessories used in the image are only for representation purposes. They are not delivered with the cake.
- This cake is hand delivered in a good quality cardboard box.
- Due to government policies, non woven fabric which is used to wrap this bouquet will be substituted by paper wrapping in Mumbai, Pune & Bangalore
Price Breakup: Cake Rs. 330, Flowers Rs. 769
- Country of Origin: India