This bunch consists of 12 White roses. This divine beauty is a symbol of purity of heart. This is an ideal way to project. White roses are the flower of light, they are also called the bride’s flowers in some traditions.
- Start by removing the bouquet wrapper.
- Cut the stems by one or two inches from the bottom to ensure better water intake.
- Choose a vase and fill it with water.
- Remove the leaves below the water level to prevent bacterial growth.
- Add two tablespoon of Lemon Juice and sugar into the water.
- Make sure to place the vase in indirect sunlight.